First balance update for Dota Underlords
On the night of June 17-18, Valve released a balanced patch for Dota Underlords, in which it weakened the aura of accuracy with Drow Ranger, and also enhanced the abilities of Omniknight and Abaddon. The developers also changed the mechanics of critical attacks - now they can not miss.
- Drow Ranger: Precision Aura now gives +10/+20/+30 Attack Speed to allies in a 1 cell radius.
- Hunter Alliance: Chance to trigger extra attack increased from 15%/25% to 20%/35%. Hunter Alliance: Reduced extra attacks from 2 to 1.
- Black King Bar: Now grants Magic Immune for 7 seconds once the first enemy has 100% mana (once per battle).
- Omniknight: Purification Heal/Damage increased from 200/300/400 to 200/400/600.
- Abaddon: Aphotic Shield Absorption/Damage increased from 100/150/200 to 100/300/500.
- Ogre Magi: Bloodlust self buff increased from 30/50/70 to 35/55/75.
- General: Critical hits can't miss.
- Assassins: Assassins are untargettable for one frame when landing after a jump.
- Loot round drops have been adjusted to give more consistent rewards.